HAITIAN COTTON SHAMPOO CASE ONLY (4/1 GALLON)
HAITIAN COTTON SHAMPOO
Upholstery Cleaner for delicate fabrics
A specially designed shampoo, which was designed for use on Haitian cotton fabric to help prevent browning due to moisture or impurities. Can also be used on carpets, rugs, upholstery, automotive carpet and most fabrics. Haitian Cotton Shampoo is equally effective in cold or warm water. This special built liquid contains emulsifiers to break down dirt, grease, oil, food residue and many other stains. Fast acting on natural and synthetic fibers. Highly concentrated for effective cleaning.
For general cleaning, use approximately 5‐7 ounces per gallon of warm water. Mix with water in bucket. Apply foam to surface to be cleaned with a white towel or hand brush drying each small area as it is cleaned. Dry foam generators may require slightly more product until the desired results are achieved. Pay attention to fabric manufacturers general cleaning guidelines to retain fabric quality and any warranty in effect.
Features & Benefits
- Dry suds formula
- Quickly breaks down stubborn dirt, grease, and oil
- Helps prevent browning
- Prevents redeposition of particulates
- Modified detergents provide improved cleaning strength
- Contains no alkaline booster compounds
General Cleaning…………………………… 1:21 (6 ounces / gallon)
Appearance: Clear Liquid
PH: 4 ‐ 6.5
Specific Gravity: 1.01
• Keep out of reach of children • Prior to using this or any cleaning product, make sure employees read and understand the hazard information found on the product label and Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS). The label and MSDS will also provide information on handling precautions, protective equipment and first aid instructions which might be appropriate for this product.