HEAVY DUTY LIQUID EXTRACTION CASE ONLY (4/1 GALLON)
HARVARD HEAVY DUTY LIQUID EXTRACTION
A pleasantly scented organic carpet detergent, which is designed to be equally effective in hot or cold water. This heavy-duty liquid formulation is for use in standard water extraction carpet cleaning equipment. It breaks down tough dirt and grime, and can also be used in truck-mounted equipment. Contains complex surfactants and organic solvents, which make it effective on natural and synthetic fibers. It is highly concentrated for effective cleaning in hotels, motels, schools, hospitals, and homes.
For general cleaning use approximately 1-2 ounces per 3 gallons of hot water. Truck mounted systems should use 1 quart per 5 gallon holding tank. Adjust meter in accordance to desired results. Always follow manufacturer’s general cleaning guidelines to retain quality of goods.
Features & Benefits
- Economical - High dilution
- Controlled suds
- Quick emulsification of dirt, grease and oil
- Prevents redeposition of soil • Rinses freely
- Acceptable to use on 5th Generation carpeting
- Contains special water softeners to enhance cleaning
General Cleaning……………………… 1:192 (2 ounces / 3 gallons) Truck Mount……………………………..1:20 (32 ounces / 5 gallons)
Appearance: Yellow Liquid
PH 11 - 12
Specific Gravity: 1.03
• Keep out of reach of children • Prior to using this or any cleaning product, make sure employees read and understand the hazard information found on the product label and Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS). The label and MSDS will also provide information on handling precautions, protective equipment and first aid instructions which might be appropriate for this product.