ODOR BAN ODOR ELIMINATOR CASE ONLY (4/1 GALLON)
Odor Eliminator Odor Neutralizer
This is a malodor counteractant for those people that do not want an identifiable residue odor in their facility. This formulation contains a proprietary blend of water-soluble, malodor counteractants and fragrances designed to deliver a maximum in odor neutralizing capabilities at an economical price. This product works by micro encapsulation and is not an odor mask or covering agent. It has been designed to work in applications in which solvent based or bacterial enzyme products may be inappropriate. This odor control product may be added to a cleaning solution or used as an after-spray treatment. It effectively neutralizes odors in carpets, fabrics, cars, boats, bathrooms, kitchens, garbage bins, dumpsters, etc.
Features & Benefits
- Safe in most applications
- No cationic ingredients • Biodegradable
- Environmentally safe
- Contains natural, organic oils
- Instantly freshens up any area
This product will neutralize severe odors. Mix with cold water and apply with a compressed air sprayer using the fine mist setting. Start spraying at ceiling and work down. For best results, remove bed linens and open all doors & drawers to allow for maximum penetration. For best results apply this product 1 part to 4 parts water in a ULV fogger or a wet fogging machine. This can also be added to any cleaning solution as necessary at a concentration to be determined by the severity of the odor. This product is 100% safe to use in most applications as long as normal care is taken to avoid spillage or spraying onto varnished surfaces or food products.
Odor Neutralizer……………………………..1:4 (32 ounces / gallon)
Appearance: Clear Liquid
Odor: Spring Fresh
PH 6.5 - 7
Specific Gravity: 0.980
• Keep out of reach of children • Prior to using this or any cleaning product, make sure employees read and understand the hazard information found on the product label and Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS). The label and MSDS will also provide information on handling precautions, protective equipment and first aid instructions which might be appropriate for this product.