OXY ENCAP PRO ENCAPSULATING CARPET CLEANER CASE ONLY (4/1 GALLON)
Oxy Encap Pro
Peroxide fortified Encapsulating Carpet Cleaner
OXY ENCAP PRO is the latest addition to our line of encapsulating cleaners. This product combines a highly effective hydrogen peroxide detergent blend with a special crystallizing polymer. The crystallizing polymer micro‐ encapsulated soil particles and will not reattach to the carpet fiber. Encapsulated residue that is left in the carpet following cleaning can be extracted from the carpet during the routine post‐vacuuming process. No rinsing is required. This product adds OXYGEN to the cleaning to loosen protein based soil and is effective at removing blood, coffee, chocolate, red wine, urine stains, browning, food stains, and more. Safe for wool.
Features & Benefits
- Dries to a crystalline solid
- Oxygen in formula removes tough stains
- Quickly breaks down stubborn dirt, grease, and oil
- Low Moisture, carpets are back in service quickly
- Prevents fiber re‐soiling from sticky residues
- Prevents “wick back” of spots
- Safe on 5th generation carpets
Carpet Pre‐Spray : Mix 1 part of product with 12 parts of water (10 oz. per gallon). Then apply. Carpet Extraction : Truckmount ‐ Mix 1 quart per 5 gallons of water. Meter at 2:4 gallons per hour. Portable Extraction ‐ Mix 2 oz. per 5 gallons for water and extract as normal. Bonnet Cleaning : Mix 1 part of product with 12 parts of water (10 oz. per gallon). Then apply, allow to dry, Vacuum at next scheduled interval. Carpet Spotting : Mix 1 part of product with 4 parts of water (32 oz. per gallon), Saturate spot being treated with mixed solution and allow to dwell for 5 minutes. Blot with adsorbent white towel.
Carpet Pre‐Spray………………….…1:12 (10 ounces/gallon) Spotting……………………………….…..1:4 (32 ounces/gallon)
Carpet Extraction……………………1:20 (6 ounces/gallon)
Bonnet Cleaning…………………..…1:12 (10 ounces/gallon)
Appearance: Clear Liquid
.Odor: Slight Lavender
Specific gravity: 1.03
PH 10% Solution: 7 ‐ 8
• Keep out of reach of children • Prior to using this or any cleaning product, make sure employees read and understand the hazard information found on the product label and Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS). The label and MSDS will also provide information on handling precautions, protective equipment and first aid instructions which might be appropriate for this product.